not sure if you noticed but i added a new page titled “top 5” where i will occasionally add lists of top 5 favorites.
if you have any top 5’s you are dying for me to share, please leave a comment here and i will get right on it!
here’s what i have so far:
- walking through leaves barefoot cause it’s still 70 degrees in november!
- stews, soups, applesauce and crockpot meals that cook all day long
- hot beverages finally make sense!
- cozy socks and favorite sweatshirts become uniform
- breaking out the cute fall shoes, ponchos, rain boots and other fall-ish apparel
- Anthropologie catalog…does that count?
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Martha Stewart Living & MS Wedding
- O Magazine
Foods (and drinks, ’cause I love me some hot beverages)
1. Starbucks Chai- grande, no water, soy, chai- All. Day. Long!
2. Hot chocolate- with milk and marshmallows, preferably
3. Homemade potpie. Yum.
4. Dessert- pies, cakes, ice cream, chocolate pudding, cookies….anything.
5. Garden/farm fresh fruits & veggies
Blogs I read every single day
(right this minute…it changes- september 2011)
2. Bon Iver
4. Mumford & Sons
5. Avett Brothers
1. Fun activity/outing sandwiched by a long drive with lots of loud car-singing (activities: apple picking, pumpkin patch, Big Cat Preserve, festival/street fair, etc.; loud car-singing: Journey, Tom Petty, Adele, Counting Crows, etc)
2. Hike, walk, meander, frolic- hand-in-hand
3. Bonfire- with S’mores!
4. movie at the cinema
5. Dinner, including drinks and dessert
Dates- Mom, Sis, BFF
- shopping- Antique Mall, Flea Market, Garage Sale, Target, Outlet Malls
- long drives accompanied by singing beyonce, christina aguilera, adele, etc…
- chai date
- loooooooooong leisurely walks with no destination in mind